As Paul Harvey says, here is the rest of the story.

I installed a new set of heads on my Revmaster and I dropped a 12mm nut in the

intake manifold. Started up and ran fine, made a trip around the patch and ran
fine, made a 180 mph pass still good but, after I turned base, it started
shaking bad so I throttled back and

took a short cut to final and landed. Found the cold cylinder and pulled the #
3&4 bank and

found the nut wedged between the valve and seat holding the intake valve open.
Installed new valve and seated it in. Running fine now. Caution!!  do not have
too many helpers standing

around while you are assembling your engine as, it can be a distraction.

Sparky Sparks

Sent from Windows Mail