FYI for those who are interested and helped out Colin Hales on his KR2 around
the world quest.
Looks like his medical bills in Japan should be covered by this fund.
Haven't heard anything further on his health status?
Hope he will update us once he is feeling better.
Regards
Chris Gardiner

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: