We've inherited a KR-1 RG project. The fuselage, wings, and tail are done.
Wings are currently off for storage. The cockpit and instrument panel are
mostly complete. The VW engine has some aircraft conversion features and turns
over, but has not run in a long time. The cowling, propeller, and spinner are
included. The retractable landing gear is installed. The canopy is included but
needs mounting, and the plane needs to be painted. A box of plans, records,
pictures, etc. is included. The project has always been stored indoors and to
our knowledge has never flown. Asking $2900. Plane is located in Klamath Falls,
Oregon. For pictures and more details, email luckyin...@gmail.com. Thanks!