      From: Mike Stirewalt via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
 To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: laser...@juno.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 7:59 PM
 Subject: KR> Roy Marsh N133RM

> "John was interested to learn that Roy's KR-2S wound up in Australia. "

N133RM wound up in New Zealand, not Australia as I said earlier.

What follows is a post from the archives which tells the story:

Hi KRNetters

Just an update on Roy Marsh's aircraft and what became of it after it was
imported into New Zealand in 2008.
I was given the following information by the present owner while
attending the NZ Sport Aircraft Association annual fly-in last weekend.

It turns out that N133RM was imported into NZ by a gentleman by the name
of Rudi Wenk. When I spoke with Rudi at the fly-in, he told me that
unfortunately when N133RM was imported it did not pass it's NZ
Certificate
of Airworthiness inspection due to some delamination of the wings skins.
Rudi said the wings appeared to have been double skinned at some point in
its life and the outer layer of fiberglass was starting to delaminate
from the inner layer.

Rudi subsequently transported the aircraft to his home near Wellington
with the intention of re-skinning the wings and this is where it
currently remains in his basement.

Sadly Rudi now finds that he has reached the age where it is unlikely he
will be able to affect the repairs required to bring N133RM back to an
airworthy state and is offering the aircraft up for sale.

I will keep in contact with Rudi to see what becomes of the aircraft.

Regards
Gavin Magill
Auckland NZ.