>  "As soon as Jeff Scott gets moved off the mountain and down to the
flat
lands this should be a good place to meet up for breakfast. KDXE."

I've never been there but I've sure read about it a lot over the years.
I'm sure everyone knows the place and whether it's a fun place to go or
not.  A lot of aviation people seem to think it's pretty neat.  I've no
idea what's neat about it other than if it's a popular destination it'll
be a good opportunity to see old friends and some old planes.

It's called "Gaston's" and isn't far from Jeff's new place.

Mike
KSEE