Hey guys,
The fuel flow sensor is not all doom and glume... I installed the fuel scan
from Grand Rapids over 10 years ago and it has preformed flawlessly. I have it
set to be one tenth of a gallon per hour under actual in case I am pushing my
luck. I know the first time I flew to Mount Veron nonstop I would not have done
it with out the flow meter. I was able to adjust altitude, speed/RPM to match a
flow that extended my flight duration. I would have never even tried it. Now I
have done it nonstop several times with reserve to spare. So there is an up
side to having the information. I actually have the flow as part of my main
screen and track it for optimum fight all the time.
Joe Horton
N357CJ
-