From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of donald january via
KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 2:52 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: donald january
Subject: Re: KR> New subject, elevator question

Extra weight, money and time. stock elev. works fine IMO

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Luis Claudio via KRnet <
krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

>  How critical is it to balance the elevator? What is the recommendation of
> the group?
> Thanks
> Luis R ClaudioDallas, Texas
>
>     On ‎Sunday‎, ‎January‎ ‎28‎, ‎2018‎ ‎03‎:‎10‎:‎46‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Flesner
> via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:
>
>  On this aircraft the stick is always full forward with elevator in full
> down position, when you get in you have to pull the stick back and hold
> it in a neutral position if you let go the elevator goes back to full
> down position. Is this normal?
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> With no friction in the system this would be normal for a "non-balanced"
> elevator as called for in the plans.  Air loads on takeoff would bring
> it to the neutral position.
>
> Larry Flesner

> krnet@list.krnet.org/.
> Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
KRNet "Basic" Instructions<http://www.krnet.org/info.html>
www.krnet.org
Join the KRnet email list by sending an email to krnet-ow...@list.krnet.org.
Please include your name, address, phone number, and a sentence or two on why
you'd like ...

KRnet Info Page -
list.krnet.org<http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org>
list.krnet.org
KRnet is a mailinglist devoted to construction and flying the KR series of
homebuilt experimental aircraft. To see the collection of prior postings to the
list ...

> options.

> krnet@list.krnet.org/.
> Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
KRNet "Basic" Instructions<http://www.krnet.org/info.html>
www.krnet.org
Join the KRnet email list by sending an email to krnet-ow...@list.krnet.org.
Please include your name, address, phone number, and a sentence or two on why
you'd like ...

KRnet Info Page -
list.krnet.org<http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org>
list.krnet.org
KRnet is a mailinglist devoted to construction and flying the KR series of
homebuilt experimental aircraft. To see the collection of prior postings to the
list ...

> options.
krnet - The Mail Archive<https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread Re: KR> KRnet Digest, Vol 6, Issue 18 Chuck Nix via KRnet;