Hi all,

I have received with my garmin set theromcouples for the EGT. Alcor inc p/n 
86255. I need an extention for both sensors. I already bought type K 
thermocouples for the CHT via ebay (4€) with a big overlengt. Can I use this 
wire to extend the alcor type or do I have to buy the same brand for to much 


Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see 
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2 http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2
Search the KRnet Archives at https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
see http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org to change 
To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to krnet-le...@list.krnet.org

Reply via email to