I've spent time on the phone with my IP, and elevated the problem up a level.

Those of you, like me, with Yahoo mail (I didn't pick it my IP did) and randomly miss KRnet e-mails, try the following: On Yahoo mail place cursor on the little gear symbol on the upper right and click on "settings", then click on "filters" and on the filters page click on the "add" button.  That opens a next page for "add a new filter".  Put the KRnet info in "filter name" and in the "from" and "to/CC" boxes and insure the bottom box says" put them in my in box".

This might keep them for getting "spamed" by Yahoo and put them in your in box to download to your e-mail software if you do not use Yahoo directly.

We'll see what happens.............

Larry Flesner