From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of John Bouyea via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:30 PM
To: 'KRnet'
Cc: John Bouyea
Subject: Re: KR> KR Gathering flyer

Larry,
Thanks for letting me know it arrived as mine just got here yesterday! Langford
wrote most of the copy and did the initial document layout so he completed a
large part of the job. I did the database stroking, final layout, printing and
mailing.

To everyone,
I made the promise at Lee's Summit to help promote the Gathering to all KR
registered owners current with the FAA. I went back to the end of 2017 and
found just under 200 airplanes. Flyers went to these registered owners. Some
are in museums and they got a flyer also. Better to over promote than
under-notify.
Hopefully, we get a bunch of new attendees and the "old regular" Gathering
attendees will get to gawk at some "new to us" airplanes and meet their owners.
Remember, just 109 days until the biggest KR event of the year!

John Bouyea
N5391M/ KR2
OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 KR Gathering Web Guy

Subject: KR> KR Gathering flyer
My KR flyer arrived in today's mail.  Great job!!!
Larry Flesner

krnet - The Mail Archive<https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread KR> KR-2 Single Seat Conversion Sid Wood via KRnet. Re: KR>
KR-2 Single Seat Conversion Adam via KRnet; KR> Fwd: Re: KR-2 Single Seat
Conversion Ppaulvsk via KRnet

options.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.