Well I finally admited to myself that my Smith Miniplane was just too small for
my large frame.  Flying it was a chore as nothing was easily reachable even
after a 2 year re-build and extensive modifications.  The plane was delivered
to its new owner on Sat and the KR took its place, ready for some aggressive
building.  I also sold my spare O-235 because of the new billet cranks the
Corvairs have available.  SO its back to Corvair for me.  I retire in Sept so I
suspect that 232WJ will be ready to fly within 2 years.

DAMN THE TORPEDOS, FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com