Stef,Mine (kr2s) is certified at 1150 lbs max gross weight in Canada. I’m not
aware of any with a higher gross weights. I used some statements from US KR
owners that have 1200 lbs or higher to help sell it to Transport Canada.
My KR2S has flaps as per plans ,which factors into the calculation for
allowable gross weight.My wingspan is also 25.5 feet with larger
wingtips.CheersChris GC GKRZ

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, July 5, 2018, 3:08 AM, Stef den Boer via KRnet