Please remove this email from all lists, Mr. Benson has passed away.  Thank you

rebenso...@hotmail.com
________________________________
From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Mike Stirewalt via
KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 1:28 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: laser...@juno.com
Subject: KR> Oxygen

Joe said,

> "As a side story I became convinced that i needed the O2 in the plane
all the time."

I use mine all the time too if going outside my local area - local area
being between Gillespie and Brown Field where Chapter 14 is.  And where
the cheap gas is.  Except for trips down to Brown which means I'm never
above 3K and takes ten minutes, I put the cannula on.  It's at hand, the
O2 is inexpensive, and it prevents headaches and helps mitigate making
dumb decisions.  I use in in conjunction with a pulse oximeter of course.

For you other guys . . . what's so hard about understanding what I said?

"For just putzing around to find out ones service ceiling we can all get
by without oxygen.

Mike (in nobody's service) Stirewalt
KSEE