From: "Ppaulvsk via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 2:19pm
To: "KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: "Ppaulvsk" <ppaul...@gmail.com>
Subject: KR> Backup battery

Mark L.,  I noticed on your wiring schematic on your website you have a 7 Ahr
backup battery.  Would  you still recommend that size?  Is it large enough to
turn the engine over while airborne?I'm at a point now to where I can pretty
much put everything on and do a weight-n-balance and find out if I need to move
my corvair engine forward to pinpoint my cg.
Paul ViskBelleville Il.618-406-4705