Here is how I did it and would not do it any other way nor would I use any
other Vendor.  I would use more laminates when building the spring, on the
first go-round.

http://krbuilder.org/MakingTailWheelSpring/index.html

I am now building a different plane and using a same tail wheel from
Aviation Products.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

KRGathering 2018/ KMVN/ Sept 13-15

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC