If you didn't have enough how about some more .I was trying to figure out a
time to do an initial weight and balance to figure out the  exact placement of
my Corvair engine. After talking to Larry Flesner.  I called Mark Langford and
we came up with an idea of whoever wanted to fly or drive over Sunday morning
for a couple hours to get some hands on an actual weight and balance of a KR
that can carry a 6'4" pilot and and hopefully a passenger. I would like to have
you over.  The airport is  2IL7. 70 mile west of Mt. Vernon.  Larry knows the
airport very well. He drives past it every week. I think it'd be a hoot to have
15 airplanes fly into that airport.

Paul ViskBelleville Il.618-406-4705