I built my engine mount with 0 offset and could not be happier with the
performance of the plane. The o-200 mounts are rubber so they have a tendency
to sag a bit. On final installation I just added an extra washer behind the
bottom mounts to put the thrust line back level. She flies straight and true
with just a little trimming of rudder by an internal bungy trim. Just for
conversation, we have an Ercoupe on the field and the engine is pointed down
and left. I have never seen an engine pointed so far off center.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854