Upon further investigation it seems that I have 20 deg up travel. The stick is
contacting the seat. To apply full aft stick even with the seat removed I would
have to be a tiny person as the stick is at a 45 deg angle. Are these the
original sticks or were they changed also? I will adjust the turnbuckles but I
still need to add a bend to the sticks to get full up deflection.

Thanks