Who owns that plane?  Looks really nice.  Sure would rather be there than here,
still building.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the
pics

KRGathering 2018/ KMVN/ Sept 13-15

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 – KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC