I have been watching Bills Saberwing videos and Im very interested in this
being my next build. Or, I want to copy Mark Jones last KR build as I have
always thought it was the perfect example of the way to do it. I think it
should have been called a KR2-SW and the evolution of a KR.
Now Im really tic'd at myself for not being able to be there. Its been
years and it seems that business always gets in the way of me making it
back. One vacation in the last 20 plus years and that was 12 years ago.
I hope everyone is enjoying the gathering and please keep the pics and
information coming. Hooe someone does some videos for youtube.

Jeff York
KR2
Georgetown Scott County Airport, KY.