From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Rodger via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:35 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Rodger
Subject: KR> KR2S Dihedral

Has anyone set the dihedral greater than the 5” up at 77.5” as called for in
the plans? With bent spars, the dihedral can begin at the fuselage. So, would
it be beneficial with greater or less dihedral?
Thanks,
Rodger
krnet - The Mail Archive<https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread KR> Corvair hub bolt pattern Craig Williams via KRnet. Re:
KR> Corvair hub bolt pattern Mark Langford via KRnet; Re: KR> Corvair hub bolt
pattern brendan palmer via KRnet; KR> Mogas Blues (OOPS) gary.shubert--- via
KRnet KR> UK KR's and Aviation svd via KRnet; KR> Past KR Gatherings Marc Baca
via KRnet; KR> 37 Days to the Gathering -and a surprise!

options.