I have to second Mike's thoughts about the Gathering.  I have been attending
the KR Gatherings off and on for the last 22 years.  While one could debate
whether this was the best one ever, for me it was certainly the most pleasant
and enjoyable.  I talked to so many builders that are only a very few steps
from being ready to fly their planes.  If half of those make it next year, it's
gonna be awesome.  I am already looking forward to it.

-Jeff Scott
Cherokee Village, AR

----------------------------
Subject: KR> Home from Gathering.
Hey Guys, Just wanted to let know that I had an awesome time at the Gathering,
seeing all the familiar faces is like going to a family reunion but way cooler.
I am already looking forward to next year. It looks like we are going to have a
lot of new planes ready for the next Gathering. I'm thinking as many as 4 or 5
new ones with some previously flying ones brought back to life.

The flight home was clear skies, 360 miles and 2.5 hours.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854