When the FAA signed off my KR I asked about aerobatics. They told me anything I
do in the 40 hour test phase I can do outside the the test phase . Other words
if I wanted to do  Spines, loops and rolls had to do them in the 40 hours. I
have a certified plane it says I can only spin three times because that’s all
they did in the test flight.

Sent from my iPhone