Good day to all,

I have just recently joined the email group. I very much enjoy the build
logs the other members have posted, and the archived info as well. My
growing up years were spent in Nova Scotia in the lobster industry, my
family build boats for lobster fishing for many years. I learned some of
the basics of composites back then. I am an avid RC aircraft builder and
the planes keep getting larger til the KR2-S looks like the next enjoyable
project.
I ordered a set of plans from NvAero however after a month there is no
response either by email or telephone. Does anyone have any tips for me on
how to get a set of plans for the KR project?
Thank-you
Mark Boese
Kenora, Ontario, Canada