Hi all,

Our plane is almost finished. The engine did run in front off the plane,
instruments are in, wiring is compleet so almost ready for the final
inspection. I am waiting for a dry day to put the KR outside to instal the
wings and adjust the ailerons. Than it is ready for the final inspection. Most
off the paperwork is ready to request my airwortiness cerificat.

I will wait for better weather so the first flight will be in the spring. Yesss

I  installed the nose gear with the spring. What is your experiance.....how
easy must the nose gear move? And is the spring enough to do the job?

In 2 weeks my website will be updated with the progress of this year.

See you,

Stef

Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2 http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2