According to a lot of people only rich people fly anyway. I maintain my 47
Bellanca cruiseair and My 79 Cessna 310. My AP helps me when I need help on
things that take two people my IA and I have known each other for 30 years and
he signs off my work. There are mechanics that will work with people if they’re
willing to do the work. I know not all people are mechanically inclined. But if
you’re buying an old airplane you better be.

Sent from my iPhone