Flight Data Systems sells on for $369 through Aircraft Spruce; just slightly over your limit.  Pacific Coast Avionics has one listed on Ebay for $349 with free shipping, so that meets your criteria.  Blow the dust off that credit card...

-Jeff Scott

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 at 5:41 PM
From: "Flesner via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Flesner <fles...@frontier.com>
Subject: KR> fuel flow sensors

The C140 I flew today had a fuel flow meter and I found it to something
I'd like to have in the KR.  I'm not willing to spend more than $350 or
so on the entire system and I want it easy to install in my fuel line
with common aircraft type compression fittings  or I'll pass on the
idea.  Any suggestions appreciated to me personally at
fles...@frontier.com

Larry Flesner