Netters
That time had finally come as the FAA will be coming on Thursday this week the
inspect and hopefully bless N729PK!!  So now comes flight testing which has me
in a quandary as I'm being advised not to conduct the first flight myself as I
am too invested in the plane having spent over a decade building it. I have
been taking dual instruction to knock the rust off my flying skills, but
unfortunately it's in a 172.  There is nothing close a a KR anywhere near the
area. Is there anyone in the KR community to assist me as a start Phase 1? Any
and all assistance and advise would be GREATLY appreciated.
Hopeful in Ohio,
Pete Klapp, N729PK