One of the things we have scheduled for the Gathering is a "Pilot Question and Answer Session", in which all the pilots that flew their KR to the Gathering will be asked to describe their airplane, and field questions from other attendees regarding their plane and it's construction (and anything else you want to talk about). Below is a list of topics that would be good for the speaker to cover. I'll hand these out to the speakers, but below is a heads up for you to be thinking about, as well as those in the audience.

If we stick to the schedule at http://www.krgathering.net/ this will happen Saturday morning, either in the hangar or on the ramp, although it's possible it will be shifted to another time slot (check the white board in the conference room).

Pilot name?   KR-what  - KR1, KR2, KR2S, etc?  Where from?
From scratch, or take over another project? Anything else? Lessons learned?
Year built and hours on aircraft since built
Length, cockpit width, wingspan (if not according to plans), std airfoil or “new airfoil”?
Engine – manufacturer, model, carb, exhaust, modifications?
Prop – maker, diameter/pitch, previous props flown?  Favorite prop?
Fuel tank capacity and arrangement, pumps, etc.
Instrumentation, electronic/round gauges, radio
Control system, dual sticks, cable or pushrod tube, flaps?
Wheel/tire size, brakes, effectiveness, toe or heel?
Rudder pedal mounting, bottom or top hinged?
Canopy maker
Longest cross country flight so far

Thanks....

Mark Langford