Just so everyone knows, I am not pointing a finger at anyone as there are way
too many people that post and don’t sign it. Would you trust someone’s comments
and suggestions in a post that they will not even put their name on. I don’t
care how smart a post is written if it is not signed by the author why should
we trust our lives to it. Oh don’t even start on it being a liability issue.

Airplane kits will start looking like an airplane if you don’t give up working
on it.

Mark Jones
Oldsmar, Fl

N771MJ  “WunderBird”