Actually from Dallas to Payton AZ is probably an excellent choice if you
wish to avoid high density altitude airports like Albuquerque... Plus,
Payton AZ is truly a beautiful place to land and spend a night or two to
enjoy everything around there! I spent a night with a friend (Airforce
pilot) at Payton AZ back in February when bringing my Cherokee back from
San Diego, and we have always wanted to go back there ever since....

Dr. Hsu