Hello all,

I'd like plans to study, KR2 or 2S, it doesn't matter. No s/n needed and
anything else that will prevent building a plane from them. I'm interested in
the KR style of construction for my own design. I've tried to buy a new set
from NV Aero but they are unresponsive to my attempts. Thanks.

John Lambert
Field Service Engineer
374 Pulaski Highway
Goshen, NY 10924

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked
documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise
protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the original sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original message and any attachments. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Xylem Inc.