From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Luis Claudio via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 7:56 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Luis Claudio <dallasbori...@yahoo.com>
Subject: KR> Sweet bitter news...

I think its time that I share this with you. I have been keeping this news to
myself because I had not made a decision as to how to move forward but now that
I made my decision, I think I will share my situation. On May 7, 2020, I was
rushed to surgery to have a Coronary Arterial Bypass Graf also known as CABG
X5. I had three arteries at 100% blocked and two at 80%. Its been a month since
that operation. I was released three weeks ago from the hospital here in Dallas.
A week after being released I thought about my KR2 project and what to do.
After reading your post about flying here and there for meets and gatherings I
said I want to be a part of that... and I can't do it if I got rid of my
project or worst, abandon it. So I decided to move forward with my project and
its been at least two weeks now that I have been using it as a source of
inspiration to get better and to soldier on. I posted some updates on our
Facebook page a few days ago and I will continue to make small advances as my
recovery permits.
I may not be able to fly into our meet in September since my physical
activities are currently limited, but God willing I will be there in person
again. I have a great friend that finished building an RV7 and is now helping
me with my project. Thank God for great friends.
I wanted to reach out to this great group of fellow builders and to thank you
for the inspiration and motivation to keep moving forward in spite of the
trials and tribulations that life throws at us. I want you to know that my goal
is fly this airplane out to these gatherings here and there which is why we
built our little time machines. Blue skies always...

Luis R Claudio, KR2S, N8981S Dallas Texas