I am interested in your projects and i am in Canada/Belleville, Ontario.

Can you send me some photos.

Regards

stan

On 6/20/2020 4:49 PM, Robert Russell via KRnet wrote:
After a long debate with myself, I have decide to move away from the airplane
projects that I have been trying to get to. I am interested in selling
everything I have that is Kr related and there is a substantial amount.
I have two projects, one is a Kr2 that is currently registered in Canada and
that is in process of a total refurbishing so is currently dismantled. This had
been a flying Kr with 64 hours on it but it ended up sitting as it passed
through a few owners who did not do anything to it. I have all the paperwork
right from the build of this airplane. It was an early plans build and came in
at a bit over 400 lbs. with the retracts.
I also have a Kr project that I picked up in Ohio that is well on the way ,
fuselage tail feathers and wings all done and the workmanship is very nice. I
do not have any paperwork for this one.
I also have a lot of extra parts , cowlings, turtledecks, fixed gear
brackets(new) canopy frame , extra center and outer spars, a complete box of
foam and some engine mounts. There are also a few propellers.
I have a zero time Revmaster R2100D that is complete and ready to install.
Life has taken a few twists lately and so I am just looking to get stuff off my
plate.
I would prefer to sell this lock, stock and barrel as a package and whoever
buys it can probably recoup their investment after they decide what they want
to keep.
At this point I would take $4000.00 Canadian for everything and although I know
we are struggling with border restrictions, I think it would be possible to
work around that somehow.

Bob Russell
Winnipeg Creative Wood Design
3027 Roblin Blvd.