> "I highly recommend Desser retreads if they have them in your size."

I got my first set of tires from Desser in L.A.  They were new Ching
Shins.  Great tires, great price and were mailed expeditiously and for
free.  Great experience with Desser.

When I went to order more (we're talking quite a few years ago now), they
no longer had the Cheng Shins so I ended up sourcing them somewhere else.
 I'll certainly keep Desser in mind for my next set.

Regarding retreads, the company I worked for out of Swaziland used Bandag
retreads on the C-310's and C-402's.  I've run over many a Mopane thorn,
termite mound, hidden rock, and even a native once in a while while
flying throughout Southern Africa.  Never had a problem with those
Bandag's.  They even did retreads on DC-3 tires.   Retreads can be
excellent.

Mike
KSEE

Trump: NASCAR's Bubba Wallace Should Apologize
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f036b8a316c46b8904edst02vuc1
Country Music Star Charlie Daniels Is Dead
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f036b8a510a06b8904edst02vuc2
Another Pipeline Surprise: Dakota Site Is Shut Down
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f036b8a707c66b8904edst02vuc3