FYI, In the late 60's and early 70's there were roller cranks in racing
Porsche's and another company made some for early VW's to but the cost was
prohibitive. Back then they were about 7-8 hundred dollars when a standard new
crank was 40-50. Today I imagine it would be 6-7 thousand or more. Al;so the
case required heavy modifications. I don't think anyone makes them anymore.
John In a message dated 8/11/2020 12:47:09 Mountain Standard Time,