I suggest you convert from a tail wheel to a nose gear set up. The time
invested will be less than trying to change the seating or added gadgets that
only add weight and direct to attention. I believe that you are seriously
afraid of the current configuration and the only way to solve that is to get
the aircraft in a condition you are comfortable with. Folks have posted
pictures on what it takes to convert. Seek them out!

Rick Human
KR2 N202RH
Houston, Tx

Ps please trim your text of past posts.