From: KRnet On Behalf Of Phillip Matheson via KRnet
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 5:28 AM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Phillip Matheson <phillipmathe...@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: KR> first flight

I have no tail wheel time in Kr hope fix that soon. I did my training  in
super cub. Lots of ground handling first then slowly increasing speed on
runway  on and the the throttle  to lift and lower the tail  to maintain
direction. Then full length of runway with the tail up but at the slowest
speed to increase the peddling of the rudder. Will be doing the same in my
new Kr soon I hope  It is actually fun. When the nerves settle.
Phil. Matheson

Sent from my iPhone