There were 10 of us at the Light Sport Expo in Mt Vernon.  We had three
afternoons and evenings of BS and fellowship and generally had a pretty good
time.  Larry Flesner was the only one to fly in. Chris would like for us to
consider holding the KR Gathering at the same time as the Light Sport Expo.  It
seems the way the facilities are being used, it wouldn't be much of a problem.
We had the campground to ourselves and the meeting rooms where we hold our
seminars were also not in use.

My former KR is now home in Vancouver.  The new owner had a good trip and
didn't seem to have any issues with the greatly feared winds and mountains out
west.  He's now locked down in quarantine for having crossed into the massively
infected US. :o)

Not much else for me to post since I am no longer a KR owner or pilot.  But I
have been flying the wings off the SuperCub and am slaving away to get the RV
in the air in the next few weeks.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks

Project build blogs and other interesting tidbits at <http://jeffsplanes.com>