The weights should be nearly identical.

The questions then remain, will the prop station be similar and will the
location of the center of gravity be similar enough between engines to not
adversely affect CG of the plane.

Seat of the pants tells me it should work without much difficulty.
Consider too that the Corvair works well in the KR-2S and it weighs at
least 60-80 pounds more than both the Revmaster and Jabiru - so I'm
thinking it should be okay.

But then there are issues with the 3300 Jabiru.
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/jabiru-3300-reliability.88387/
https://www.casa.gov.au/file/169776/download?token=BcnNQEBY

Pat