Larry,
You might remember I sent out mailers to all the KRs I could find on the FAA's
active registry for the 2018 KR Gathering. You can read the copy at this link;
http://krgathering.net/web_pages/2018GatheringFlyerFinal-w-MailMerge.pdf  The
effective return we had on the mailing was almost zero. The cost was not
insignificant and it was paid by the KR Fund.
I'm more than happy to do this again for the 2021 KR Gathering. I think Rob is
still planning to host it at Lee's Summit. I don't know EAA's plans yet for
Oshkosh/ AirVenture 2021. I suppose we could mention it in a mailer "If Oshkosh
happens, we'll do x y z on such and such date(s)"
John Bouyea
KR-2S/ OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
2015 - 2021 KRGathering.net Web Guy