Thanks so much Jeff for the info! Actually, I was hoping maybe someday you
could help making the maiden flight for my KR2 when you fly back to the Los
Alamos area to see your old friends, perhaps?!

I remember you already sold your KR2 last year, right? So, if you can help
out, I would offer the first 100 hours of my bird at your pleasure if you
still kept your passion and love for the KRs...?!

Kindly,

Dr. Hsu