Thank you all. As some of you might recall, I did do a fuel flow test and
found a leak in the left auxiliary tank. However, I did remain with this
nagging issue of a pump to the engine. My fuel flow test revealed no need for a
pump but being an old Piper Cherokee Jock with an electric fuel pump for
takeoff and landings, the urge was there for such a device.
I thought it best to solicit an opinion from the people that know the KR best
and that is why I asked. Thank you all for your contribution.
Luis  R Claudio, KR2S N8981S, Dallas, Texas