To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Sent: Sunday April 18 2021 3:01:54PM
Subject: KR>Re: extended taxi test

 Larry wrote:

 My post was directed primarily at "nose draggers" that use brakes to
 steer and may be dragging a brake at near liftoff speed to maintain
 directional control.

 Don't tri-gear planes have a rudder?

 Mark Langford
 m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com [1]
 Huntsville, AL
 ________________________________
 -Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at
http://www.krnet.org/info.html
 /> -Change list delivery options at
https://list.krnet.org/list/krnet.list.krnet.org/ [2] Affinity List
Info Board
 -Search recent KRnet Archives at
https://list.krnet.org/empathy/list/krnet.list.krnet.org/
 /> -Search John Boyea's decades of archive at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/ [3]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.n56ml.com