I like the idea.  My kr2 is probably a year and a half from completion.  I have
been flying a 7ac champ for my tailwheel endorsement but my instructor is
selling it this spring before I can finish.  His hull insurance became too high
to continue.  A friend developed a kr2 model for my 2200 jabiru powered kr2
that I have been flying with xplane 11 but it needs tweeking so that I can fly
it from the cockpit with vr. If I were to come to alabama for training, I would
want to complete it in consecutive days.Forest RothwellIronton MnSent from my
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.