I've never seen this issue addressed (or I am not paying attention). I've been
collecting "parts" and have a couple of projects  that I am working on (KR2 and
KR2S) and have made offers on a couple of flying KRs.

Ultimately, when I may have found a  "meeting of the minds",  at the end of the
day, the deal stopper was my inability to find a hangar within 20 - 30 miles
that was available (affordability is a different issue). What have you guys
done to find a hangar to finish the build, keep the bird, and actually go fly
from? If I look at any of the EFB's/sectionals, there are plenty of GA small
airports within 20 - 30 miles, I am on three or four "waiting " lists, but no
joy.

Any suggestions? (My neighbors are not excited about a "hangar tent" in my yard
for either storage or building, and my garage is small and full.)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Mark W
N952MW