Hi: Dan Diehl of course built and flew the plane but then as I recall he
sold it to an airline pilot ??? Who then replaced the VW engine with a
Cont. O-200-a but he is not listed in the registry as a previous owner so I
don't know if that's true or not.

He then sold it to Richard L. Lanning who then flew it for some time and
then bought an all aluminum home built which I rode in but cannot remember
the name of it. Then he sold it to me and I flew it for a short while until
I got hit with a strong crosswind as I was about to touch down at Mt.
Vernon airport at the start of the KR Gathering in 2009 and that ended it.

I'm trying to find the link to all of the pictures on the KR website, can
you send it to me please?

Thanks.