Simple.  You're reading it wrong.  It says 4 CHT/EGT channels.  That means a
total of 4 channels.  So, you can use 2 for CHT and 2 for EGT.  The first two
channels are EGT and the second two are for CHT.  If you were expecting 4 point
CHT AND 4 point EGT, you're out of luck.  I suggest reading
<https://www.stratomaster.eu/lignes/mgl/pdf/en/E1_en.pdf>

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks