D'oh! I do apologizeAnd you are absolutely right. I Just "assumed" the support
was still there.
Bill Jacobs Daytona Beach, Fl.

    On Sunday, January 16, 2022, 01:37:24 PM EST, Jamie Lockhart via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

 I’ve been trying to purchase official KR plans for a couple months now Bill
Jacobs.  When the manufacturer or rites holders won’t reply back , what would
you Bill Jacobs recommend ?

Sent from my iPhone