Valid point. Reading the map will be your job Dr. Hsu. I fly, you navigate...
that should work.
Luis
    On Monday, March 21, 2022, 01:24:04 PM CDT, Dr. Feng Hsu
<fenghs...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Luis,
I would still recommend to bring a sectional chart in the cockpit whenever you
flying (even with your kind of modern avionics installed), as you cannot rely
on electronics completely for VFR navigation. Yes, you may well have two
independent GPS sources but a "solar wind" burst or a MMOD debris strike can
easily knock out a satellite or a number of satellites in no time, needless to
mention the possibility of one of our GPS sat to be disabled by adversarial act
in earth orbit. And the likelihood of such an event is not extremely remote at
all, given the bad situation unfolding in Ukraine....
Safety first my friend!
Dr. Hsu
On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, 12:53 PM Luis Claudio via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>